The Dream Fulfilled
Open to the Public -
The Dennis & Phillip Ratner Museum
10001 Old Georgetown Road
Bethesda, MD 20814
Phone: (301) 897-1518
The museum will be closed July and August. Please call for temporarily adjusted hours.
Starting September 1, 2016, the museum will be open Sunday through Thursday 10 AM - 3 PM.
No admission charge!
Groups (12 or more) need advanced reservations
Exhibitions at the Museum include:
- A permanent collection of the art of Phillip Ratner in sculpting, drawing, painting and graphics.
- Exhibits of the works of established and imerging artists change each month - water colors, pastels, acyrlics, oils, colored pencils, print makers, coloages, silk panels, photography, glass, wood, and metal sculptures, fiber, quilts and wool works.
- Traveling exhibitions.
- Adam Bright and the New Zoo a epilogical fairy tail.
- Children Literature in Art
Activities for the Museum include:
- Study groups
The Museum Campus
The Ratner Museum exists as a campus of three buildings. The first is the Resource Center housing a library, conference space and children's art and literature museum
The second and largest structure is the Museum devoted to exhibition space on two levels with a central atrium. Also planned are outside exhibition spaces. The third structure includes Phillip Ratner's studio and museum offices.
Groups Free by Reservation Only (Sunday-Thursday) - Telephone: 301-897-1518
- Visual walk through the bible - Self-guided tour with a guide book
- Children's Tour - Biblical lecture and a hand-on art project for teachers and classes
Private Special Occasions by Reservation Only - 301-897-1518
- The Museum is located at 10001 Old Georgetown Road at the N.E. corner of Lone Oak Drive (East) Bethesda, MD 20814
- Children's biblical birthday party - Watch your child create a biblical masterpiece while celebrating his/her birthday.
- Bible Study Group - An evening bible study group for 20 or more through the art of Phillip Ratner
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Confirmations, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc.- What better choice to inspire love of the bible
The Museum is located at 10001 Old Georgetown Road at the N.E. corner of Lone Oak Drive (East).
From 495, exit onto Old Georgetown Road. Go North toward Rockville for approximately 1/4 of a mile. Turn Right on Lone Oak Drive (East) and take an Immediate Left into the first driveway.
From 270, exit Old Georgetown Road (South). Go South towards Bethesda for approximately 1 mile. Turn Left on Lone Oak Drive (East) and Immediately turn Left into the first driveway.
Exterior Museum Images